1. the swell of the sea that breaks upon a shore or upon shoals.
2. the mass or line of foamy water caused by the breaking of the sea upon a shore, esp. a shallow or sloping shore.
–verb (used without object)
3. to ride a surfboard.
4. to float on the crest of a wave toward shore.
5. to swim, play, or bathe in the surf.
6. to search haphazardly, as for information on a computer network or an interesting program on television.
–verb (used with object)
7. to ride a surfboard on.
8. to search through (a computer network or TV channels) for information or entertainment.
Frothy sea of clouds
short forms 22nd April 2017
2 hours ago