1. water that is condensed from the aqueous vapour in the atmosphere and falls to earth in drops more than 1/50 in. (0.5 mm) in diameter.
2. a rainfall, rainstorm, or shower.
3. Rains - the rainy season; seasonal rainfall, as in India.
4. weather marked by steady or frequent rainfall.
5. a heavy and continuous descent or inflicting of anything.
–verb (used without object)
6. (of rain) to fall (usually used impersonally with it as subject).
7. to fall like rain.
8. to send down rain.
–verb (used with object)
9. to send down in great quantities, as small pieces or objects.
10.to offer, bestow, or give in great quantity.
11.to deal, hurl, fire, etc., repeatedly
Rain, sweet promises
Kissing the earth with dear life.
Take an umbrella.
20th July 2018
1 hour ago