1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address) a term of endearment, affection, or the like
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter ) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others.
10.strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything.
11.the object or thing so liked.
12.Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
13.a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
–verb (used with object)
14.to have love or affection for.
15.to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
16.to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in.
17.to need or require; benefit greatly from.
18.to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
19.to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)
20.to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
That was the problem:
Love was to strong
That it lifted my heart right out
And I clung for dear life
As it started to float away.
Now I watch you from afar.
Such a love trip!
haiku 18th October 2017
2 days ago