1. the earth's natural satellite, orbiting the earth at a mean distance of 238,857 miles (384,393 km) and having a diameter of 2160 miles (3476 km).
2. this body during a particular lunar month, or during a certain period of time, or at a certain point of time, regarded as a distinct object or entity.
3. a lunar month, or, in general, a month.
4. any planetary satellite.
5. something shaped like an orb or a crescent.
7. a platyfish.
8. Slang . the buttocks, especially when bared.
-verb (used without object)
9. to act or wander abstractedly or listlessly.
10.to sentimentalize or remember nostalgically.
11.to gaze dreamily or sentimentally at something or someone.
12.Slang . to expose one's buttocks suddenly and publicly as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
—verb (used with object)
13. to spend (time) idly
14. to illuminate by or align against the moon.
15. Slang . to expose one's buttocks to as a prank or gesture of disrespect.
It's a moon day!
A moon day!
And I intend to spend it