-verb (used without object)
1. to remain; continue; stay.
2. to have one's abode; dwell; reside.
3. to continue in a particular condition, attitude, relationship, etc.; last.
-verb (used with object)
4. to put up with; tolerate; stand.
5. to endure, sustain, or withstand without yielding or submitting.
6. to wait for; await.
7. to accept without opposition or question.
8. to pay the price or penalty of; suffer for.
I shall abide
In our abode
But only abide this much
That love excuses
7th December 2019
16 hours ago