1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired.
2. characterized by or causing fatigue.
3. impatient or dissatisfied with something (often followed by “of”).
4. characterized by or causing impatience or dissatisfaction; tedious; irksome.
–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
5. to make or become weary; fatigue or tire:.
6. to make or grow impatient or dissatisfied with something or at having too much of something (often followed by “of”)
The weary task
Ate at his bones and marrow
Until his soul was free
To finally fly away.
Butterfly courtesy of JoesSistah.
18th February 2018
3 hours ago