1. (sometimes capital) the natural satellite of the earth.
2. the face of the moon as it is seen during its revolution around the earth, especially at one of its phases
3. any natural satellite of a planet
4. moonlight; moonshine
5. something resembling a moon
6. a month, especially a lunar one
7. (when trans., often followed by “away”; when intr., often followed by “around”) to be idle in a listless way, as if in love, or to idle (time) away
8. (intr.) (slang) . to expose one's buttocks to passers-by
In the name of the moon floats
A friend that has never seen a lie
Blue art seized by its own sea
The wind strives to walk again.