1. associated in close personal relations.
2. characterized by or involving warm friendship or a personally close or familiar association or feeling.
3. very private; closely personal.
4. characterized by or suggesting privacy or intimacy; warmly cozy.
5. (of an association, knowledge, understanding, etc.) arising from close personal connection or familiar experience.
6. engaged in or characterized by sexual relations.
7. (of clothing) worn next to the skin, under street or outer garments.
8. detailed; deep.
9. showing a close union or combination of particles or elements.
10.inmost; deep within.
11.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the inmost or essential nature; intrinsic.
12.of, pertaining to, or existing in the inmost depths of the mind.
13.an intimate friend or associate, especially a confidant.
-verb (used with object)
1. to indicate or make known indirectly; hint; imply; suggest.
2. to proclaim; make known
An intimate corner
A secluded place
Right in the middle of chaos