1. calm; peaceful; tranquil.
2. rich; wealthy; prosperous.
3. happy; joyful; carefree.
4. of or pertaining to the halcyon or kingfisher.
5. a mythical bird, usually identified with the kingfisher, said to breed about the time of the winter solstice in a nest floating on the sea, and to have the power of charming winds and waves into calmness.
6. any of various kingfishers, especially of the genus Halcyon.
7. ( initial capital letter ) Classical Mythology . a daughter of Aeolus who, with her husband, Ceyx, was transformed into a kingfisher.
Dreaming of being birds
But scared of water
25th February 2018
2 hours ago