1. of or pertaining to worldly things or to things that are not regarded as religious, spiritual, or sacred; temporal.
2. not pertaining to or connected with religion (opposed to sacred).
3. (of education, a school, etc.) concerned with nonreligious subjects.
4. (of members of the clergy) not belonging to a religious order; not bound by monastic vows (opposed to regular).
5. occurring or celebrated once in an age or century.
6. going on from age to age; continuing through long ages.
7. a layperson.
8. one of the secular clergy.
Under the cloak of time
21st January 2018
1 hour ago