1. the act of inducing, bringing about, or causing.
2. the act of inducting; introduction; initiation.
3. formal installation in an office, benefice, or the like.
a. any form of reasoning in which the conclusion, though supported by the premises, does not follow from them necessarily.
b. the process of estimating the validity of observations of part of a class of facts as evidence for a proposition about the whole class.
c. a conclusion reached by this process.
5. Also called mathematical induction. Mathematics. a method of proving a given property true for a set of numbers by proving it true for 1 and then true for an arbitrary positive integer by assuming the property true for all previous positive integers and applying the principle of mathematical induction.
6. a presentation or bringing forward, as of facts or evidence.
7. Electricity, Magnetism. the process by which a body having electric or magnetic properties produces magnetism, an electric charge, or an electromotive force in a neighbouring body without contact.
8. Embryology. the process or principle by which one part of the embryo influences the differentiation of another part.
9. Biochemistry. the synthesis of an enzyme in response to an increased concentration of its substrate in the cell.
10.an introductory unit in literary work, especially in an early play; prelude or scene independent of the main performance but related to it.
11.Archaic. a preface.
Call it lust
Call it love
Call it induction if you must
Call it lust
23rd February 2018
14 hours ago