1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: t.
2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical.
3. an instance of being or attempting to be comical or amusing; something humorous.
4. the faculty of expressing the amusing or comical.
5. comical writing or talk in general; comical books, skits, plays, etc.
6. humours, peculiar features; oddities; quirks.
7. mental disposition or temperament.
8. a temporary mood or frame of mind.
9. a capricious or freakish inclination; whim or caprice; odd trait.
10.(in medieval physiology) one of the four elemental fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, black bile, and yellow bile, regarded as determining, by their relative proportions, a person's physical and mental constitution.
11.any animal or plant fluid, whether natural or morbid, as the blood or lymph.
–verb (used with object)
12.to comply with the humour or mood of in order to soothe or make content or more agreeable.
13.to adapt or accommodate oneself to.
Her sense of humour
On the edge of rabid
Would bite more often than not
Thick and fluid
As a heavy fever.
23rd July 2018
8 hours ago