1. the fatty part of milk, which rises to the surface when the liquid is allowed to stand unless homogenized.
2. a soft solid or thick liquid containing medicaments or other specific ingredients, applied externally for a prophylactic, therapeutic, or cosmetic purpose.
3. Usually, creams. a soft-centered confection of fondant or fudge coated with chocolate.
4. a purée or soup containing cream or milk.
5. the best part of anything.
6. a yellowish white; light tint of yellow or buff.
–verb (used without object)
7. to form cream.
8. to froth; foam.
9. Informal. to advance or favour only the wealthiest, most skilled or talented, etc., especially so as to reap the benefits oneself.
10.Also, cream one's jeans. Slang: Vulgar.
a. to have an orgasm, especially to ejaculate or experience glandular lubrication of the vagina.
b. to be overcome, as in rapturous admiration or delight.
–verb (used with object)
11.to work (butter and sugar, or the like) to a smooth, creamy mass.
12.to prepare (chicken, oysters, vegetables, etc.) with cream, milk, or a cream sauce.
13.to allow (milk) to form cream.
14.to skim (milk).
15.to separate as cream.
16.to take the cream or best part of.
17.to use a cosmetic cream on.
18.to add cream to (tea, coffee, etc.).
a. to beat or damage severely; lambaste.
b. to defeat decisively.
c. to accomplish, especially to pass (a test or course), with great ease and success
20.of the colour cream; cream-coloured.
Lemon grass steam,
Silky coconut cream.
Kiss cold away!
haiku 18th October 2017
2 days ago