1. space or extent, especially unoccupied or unobstructed space for a particular purpose
2. an area within a building enclosed by a floor, a ceiling, and walls or partitions
3. functioning as singular or plural . the people present in a room
4. followed by “for” opportunity or scope
5. plural . a part of a house, hotel, etc., that is rented out as separate accommodation; lodgings
6. a euphemistic word for lavatory
7. (intr.)(mainly US) to occupy or share a room or lodging
Who needs a house?
Who needs a room
And suffocating walls
When there is a bench in the shade
Looking up at trees and stars alike?