1. the round, edible seed of a widely cultivated plant, Pisum sativum, of the legume family.
2. the plant itself.
3. the green, somewhat inflated pod of this plant.
4. any of various related or similar plants or their seed, as the chickpea.
5. something resembling a pea, especially in being small and round.
6. pertaining to, growing, containing, or cooked with peas.
7. small or small and round (usually used in combination).
We huddle together
For elusive warmth
Drying up slowly
27th May 2018
1 hour ago