1. Informal . a man or boy; fellow.
2. Usually, guys. Informal . persons of either sex; people.
3. Chiefly British Slang . a grotesquely dressed person.
4. ( often initial capital letter ) British . a grotesque effigy of Guy Fawkes that is paraded through the streets and burned on Guy Fawkes Day.
-verb (used with object)
5. to jeer at or make fun of; ridicule.
1. a rope, cable, or appliance used to guide and steady an object being hoisted or lowered, or to secure anything likely to shift its position.
verb (used with object)
2. to guide, steady, or secure with a guy or guys.
And his science.
Some jealous guy?
20th May 2018
20 hours ago