-verb (used without object)
1. to work hard; drudge.
2. to whirl or churn ceaselessly; twist; eddy.
-verb (used with object)
3. Archaic. to wet or smear.
4. hard work or drudgery.
5. confusion, turmoil, or trouble.
6. Glassmaking. a superfluous piece of glass formed during blowing and removed in the finishing operation.
7. Mining. a short hand tool with a polygonal point, used for breaking or prying out rock.
Requires a good dose of moiling
As well as time.
short forms 23rd August 2017
9 hours ago