1. of or pertaining to the ear or to the sense of hearing; aural.
2. perceived by or addressed to the ear; made in private.
3. dependent on hearing; understood or known by hearing.
4. shaped like an ear; auriculate.
5. Anatomy. pertaining to an auricle of the heart.
6. Ornithology. pertaining to certain often modified feathers that cover and protect the opening of a bird's ear.
Dropping auricular hints
Of sky's love affair with pink:
The signals are differents
haiku 23rd October 2017
10 hours ago