1. of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
2. resembling a digit or finger.
3. manipulated with a finger or the fingertips.
4. displaying a readout in digital form.
5. having digits or digit-like parts.
6. of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
7. Computers . involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
8. of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
9. available in electronic form; readable and manipulable by computer.
10. one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
You have gone digital, binary even,
And I am lost in a forest of 1 and 0s,
Looking for some more sophisticated emotion
Or a simpler heart beat still.
Question of the Month: Celebration
5 hours ago