1. The small seed of a fruit, such as an apple or an orange.
2. Something or someone wonderful.
1. One of the dots or symbols on a die, playing card, or domino.
2. Any of the diamond-shaped segments on the surface of a pineapple.
3. An insignia on the shoulder indicating an officer's rank.
1. A disease of birds marked by mucus in the mouth.
2. Any minor, nonspecific ailment in a person.
The smallest change in the exchange rate for a given currency pair. Most major currencies (except yen) are priced to the fourth decimal place, so a pip is 1/100 of one percent (.0001).
1. To defeat, especially by a narrow margin or at the last moment.
2. To hit with a gunshot.
3. To blackball.
To peep or chirp.
To break through the shell of an egg when hatching.
Rust flowers blooming
Battered container as spring
Graceful graphic pips
19th July 2018
18 hours ago