–verb (used without object)
1. to become smaller or thinner toward one end.
2. to grow gradually lean.http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=6791158482078908160
–verb (used with object)
3. to make gradually smaller toward one end.
4. to reduce gradually.
5. gradual diminution of width or thickness in an elongated object.
6. gradual decrease of force, capacity, etc.
7. anything having a tapering form, as a spire or obelisk.
8. a candle, esp. a very slender one.
9. a long wick coated with wax, tallow, or the like, as for use in lighting candles or gas.
a person who records or edits magnetic tape, videotape, etc.
Despite fear, panic,
Anger tapered with sorrow
Time applying its soothing wash
Stealing more memories every day.
19th June 2018
6 hours ago