–verb (used without object)
1. to produce a harsh, discordant sound, as two comparatively small, thin, or hollow pieces of metal hitting together.
2. to speak angrily; wrangle.
–verb (used with object)
3. to cause to make a harsh, discordant, usually metallic sound.
4. to cause to become irritated or upset.
5. a harsh or discordant sound.
6. an argument, dispute, or quarrel.
The butterfly wings
Jangled in a strident tattoo
Bringing forth storms, cataclysms, pandemonium.
11th March 2018
5 days ago