1. a device, often consisting of a noose, for capturing small game.
2. anything serving to entrap or entangle the unwary; trap.
3. Surgery. a wire noose for removing tumours or the like by the roots or at the base.
–verb (used with object)
4. to catch with a snare; entangle.
5. to catch or involve by trickery or wile
1. one of the strings of gut or of tightly spiralled metal stretched across the skin of a snare drum.
What is left of our souls
Caught in a snare of dreams?
Two crows fighting over carrion,
A handful of sand
Shining in the hand of time.
11th March 2018
5 days ago