1. a deviation from the common rule, type, arrangement, or form.
2. someone or something anomalous.
3. an odd, peculiar, or strange condition, situation, quality, etc.
4. an incongruity or inconsistency.
5. Astronomy. a quantity measured in degrees, defining the position of an orbiting body with respect to the point at which it is nearest to or farthest from its primary.
6. Meteorology. the amount of deviation of a meteorological quantity from the accepted normal value of that quantity.
7. Grammar. irregularity.
Anomaly was the norm
Such was the delight he took
In his inherent uniqueness.
Background using a picture by Tom Check
haiku 23rd October 2017
21 hours ago