1. British Dialect. doomed; fated to die.
2. Chiefly Scot. appearing to be under a spell; marked by an apprehension of death, calamity, or evil.
3. supernatural; unreal; enchanted: elves, fairies, and other fey creatures.
4. being in unnaturally high spirits, as were formerly thought to precede death.
5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly
She smiles a pointy smile,
Looking in earnest, the fey creature.
She loves you to bits, she swears.
So much so that she'll have your liver for breakfast.
11th March 2018
1 week ago