1. British Dialect. doomed; fated to die.
2. Chiefly Scot. appearing to be under a spell; marked by an apprehension of death, calamity, or evil.
3. supernatural; unreal; enchanted: elves, fairies, and other fey creatures.
4. being in unnaturally high spirits, as were formerly thought to precede death.
5. whimsical; strange; otherworldly
She smiles a pointy smile,
Looking in earnest, the fey creature.
She loves you to bits, she swears.
So much so that she'll have your liver for breakfast.
short forms 23rd August 2017
16 hours ago