1. germinated grain, usually barley, used in brewing and distilling.
2. any alcoholic beverage, as beer, ale, or malt liquor, fermented from malt.
3. whisky, as Scotch, that is distilled entirely from malted barley
–verb (used with object)
5. to convert (grain) into malt by soaking it in water and allowing it to germinate.
6. to treat or mix with malt, malt extract, etc.
7. to make (liquor) with malt.
–verb (used without object)
8. to become malt.
9. to produce malt from grain.
In every form
Good for you
25th February 2018
14 hours ago