1. the soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, either from daybreak to sunrise or, more commonly, from sunset to nightfall.
2. the period in the morning or, more commonly, in the evening during which this light prevails.
3. a terminal period, esp. after full development, success, etc.
4. a state of uncertainty, vagueness, or gloom.
5. of, pertaining to, or resembling twilight; dim; obscure.
6. appearing or flying at twilight; crepuscular.
A man with blue paint
Colouring the graveyard's wall
In his soul's twilight.
Looking for new horizons
Looking for a new way out.
The silhouette appears courtesy of Emily aka The Strawberry Tree at DeviantArt, with thanks.
16 hours ago