1. obstinate and wilful rebelliousness or resistance to authority; insubordination; disobedience
2. the wilful refusal of a person to appear before a court or to comply with a court order
1. a theatrical entertainment, mainly for children, which involves music, topical jokes, and slapstick comedy and is based on a fairy tale or nursery story, often produced around Christmas.
2. a dramatic entertainment, originating in Roman mime, in which performers express meaning through gestures accompanied by music.
3. express or represent by exaggerated mime.