1. wealth or riches stored or accumulated, esp. in the form of precious metals, money, jewels, or plate.
2. wealth, rich materials, or valuable things.
3. any thing or person greatly valued or highly prized.
–verb (used with object)
4. to retain carefully or keep in store, as in the mind.
5. to regard or treat as precious; cherish.
6. to put away for security or future use, as money.
In our memories
Looking for lost treasures
Our mother's veil scent in the evening
Bitter sweet marmalade and torn teddy bears.
The veiled lady and teddy bear appear courtesy of the LIFE archive.
The wonderful marmalade shot was taken by Amanda Slater and used under a creative common license. Do go and see the original, which is pure sunshine.
16 hours ago