–verb (used without object)
1. to decrease in strength, intensity, etc.
2. to decline in power, importance, prosperity, etc.
3. to draw to a close; approach an end.
4. (of the moon) to decrease periodically in the extent of its illuminated portion after the full moon.
5. a gradual decrease or decline in strength, intensity, power, etc.
6. the drawing to a close of life, an era, a period, etc.
7. the waning of the moon.
8. a period of waning.
9. a defect in a plank or board characterized by bark or insufficient wood at a corner or along an edge, due to the curvature of the log.
For the shortest longest time.
Question of the Month: Celebration
20 hours ago