–verb (used with object)
1. to carry lightly and smoothly through the air or over water.
2. to send or convey lightly, as if in flight.
3. Obsolete. to signal to, summon, or direct by waving.
–verb (used without object)
4. to float or be carried, esp. through the air.
5. a sound, odour, etc., faintly perceived.
6. a wafting movement; light current or gust.
7. the act of wafting.
8. Nautical. a signal given by waving a flag.
Song of the trees
Shadow scents wafting
Question of the Month: Introverts on Book Tour
2 weeks ago