1. burning gas or vapour, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion; a portion of ignited gas or vapour.
2. Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion.
3. any flamelike condition; glow; inflamed condition.
4. brilliant light; scintillating lustre.
5. bright colouring; a streak or patch of colour.
6. Flame colour: bright reddish-orange.
7. intense ardour, zeal, or passion.
8. Informal. an object of one's passionate love; sweetheart
9. Computer Slang. an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message, as an e-mail or newsgroup post.
–verb (used without object)
10.to burn with a flame or flames; burst into flames; blaze.
11.to glow like flame; shine brilliantly; flash.
12.to burn or burst forth with strong emotion; break into open anger, indignation, etc.
13.Computer Slang. to send an angry, critical, or disparaging electronic message.
–verb (used with object)
14.to subject to the action of flame or fire.
16.Computer Slang. to insult or criticize angrily in an electronic message.
Which burns the most
Of the flame
Or its shadow?
Which lights the most
Of the fire
Or the reflection?
Is the most intense?