1. a person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance.
2. a newcomer in a place or locality.
3. an outsider.
4. a person who is unacquainted with or unaccustomed to something (usually followed by “to”).
5. a person who is not a member of the family, group, community, or the like, as a visitor or guest.
6. Law. one not privy or party to an act, proceeding, etc.
7. in a strange manner
Read from your left palm
A most tantalizing threat.
Frost on your caught breath.
Photo du Jour - Sun Setting On The Seine
9 hours ago