–verb (used with object)
1. to take in and incorporate as one's own; absorb.
2. to bring into conformity with the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like; adapt or adjust.
3. Physiology. to convert (food) to substances suitable for incorporation into the body and its tissues.
4. to cause to resemble (usually followed by “to” or “with”).
5. to compare; liken (usually followed by “to” or “with”).
6. Phonetics. to modify by assimilation.
–verb (used without object)
7. to be or become absorbed.
8. to conform or adjust to the customs, attitudes, etc., of a group, nation, or the like.
9. Physiology. (of food) to be converted into the substance of the body; be absorbed into the system.
10.to bear a resemblance (usually followed by “to” or “with”).
11.Phonetics. to become modified by assimilation.
12.something that is assimilated.
Each moment a birth
Let's assimilate, join, love.
I shall sing your song.
Let's share the meal, the stories,
You will breathe my air,
I shall drink your dreams. My dreams