1. capable of burning or corroding by chemical .
2. sarcastic; cutting
3. of, relating to, or denoting light that is reflected or refracted by a curved surface
4. Also called: caustic surface . a surface that envelops the light rays reflected or refracted by a curved surface
5. Also called: caustic curve . a curve formed by the intersection of a caustic surface with a plane
6. (chemistry) a caustic substance, especially an alkali
Everything topsy turvy
In the caustic picture
Which world is real?