1. a course of travel or passage, especially a long journey by water to a distant place.
2. a passage through air or space, as a flight in an airplane or space vehicle.
3. a journey or expedition from one place to another by land.
4. Often, voyages. journeys or travels as the subject of a written account, or the account itself.
5. Obsolete. an enterprise or undertaking.
–verb (used without object)
6. to make or take a voyage; travel; journey.
–verb (used with object)
7. to traverse by a voyage
Along a line
Background from an original by Rubyblossom
21st July 2018
19 hours ago