1. a very harsh, bright, dazzling light.
2. a fiercely or angrily piercing stare.
3. dazzling or showy appearance; showiness.
–verb (used without object)
4. to shine with or reflect a very harsh, bright, dazzling light.
5. to stare with a fiercely or angrily piercing look.
6. Archaic. to appear conspicuous; stand out obtrusively.
–verb (used with object)
7. to express with a glare
A fierce glare
Dazzling worlds into submission.
Cold ice in my veins.
Shōki was created by Okumura Masanobu
short forms 28th May 2017
18 hours ago