–verb (used with object)
1. to separate (a part) from the whole, as by cutting or the like.
2. to divide into parts, esp. forcibly; cleave.
3. to break off or dissolve (ties, relations, etc.).
4. Law. to divide into parts; disunite (an estate, titles of a statute, etc.).
5. to distinguish; discriminate between.
–verb (used without object)
6. to become separated from each other; become divided into parts.
The odd dead flower
Mourned yet severed from affection
Its memory too painful to be born
short forms 16th August 2017
7 hours ago