–verb (used without object)
1. to re-echo or resound.
2. Physics. to be reflected many times, as sound waves from the walls of a confined space.
3. to rebound or recoil.
4. to be deflected, as flame in a reverberatory furnace.
–verb (used with object)
5. to echo back or re-echo (sound).
6. to cast back or reflect (light, heat, etc.).
7. to subject to reflected heat, as in a reverberatory furnace.
8. Also : reverberant.
In the heat
The stones reverberate
The spirit of those past
As they murmur
Their tale to the clouds
Cost of Living In France - Paris Edition
3 days ago