1. a signal on a drum, bugle, or trumpet at night, for soldiers or sailors to go to their quarters.
2. a knocking or strong pulsation.
3. British. an outdoor military pageant or display.
1. the act or practice of marking the skin with indelible patterns, pictures, legends, etc., by making punctures in it and inserting pigments.
2. a pattern, picture, legend, etc., so made.
–verb (used with object)
3. to mark (the skin) with tattoos.
4. to put (tattoos) on the skin.
I trace memories on your skin,
Along the path of disappeared tattoos,
Their secret message dormant;
Invisible ink waiting to be revealed:
Milk and honey dragons, playing with pearls.
Vintage beauty courtesy of inspyretash-stock at DeviantArt
short forms 25th September 2017
5 hours ago