1. position in life as determined by wealth.
2. wealth or riches.
3. great wealth; ample stock of money, property, and the like.
4. chance; luck.
5. fortunes. things that happen or are to happen to a person in his or her life.
6. fate; lot; destiny.
7. (initial capital letter ) chance personified, commonly regarded as a mythical being distributing arbitrarily or capriciously the lots of life.
8. good luck; success; prosperity.
9. Archaic. a wealthy woman; an heiress.
–verb (used with object)
10.Archaic. to endow (someone or something) with a fortune.
–verb (used without object)
11. Archaic. to chance or happen; come by chance.
Fortune in her hand
Told of the strangest tale yet
A tall dark stranger,
Travels, children, and money…
But why the violin and ducks?
short forms 23rd March 2017
17 hours ago