–verb (used without object)
1. to deviate from the direct course, leave the proper place, or go beyond the proper limits, esp. without a fixed course or purpose; ramble.
2. to wander; roam.
3. to go astray; deviate, as from a moral, religious, or philosophical course.
4. to digress or become distracted.
5. a domestic animal found wandering at large or without an owner.
6. any homeless or friendless person or animal.
7. a person or animal that strays.
8. strays, Radio. static
9. straying or having strayed, as a domestic animal.
10.found or occurring apart from others or as an isolated or casual instance; incidental or occasional.
Only you would:
Light the world
Look into the corners for any stray darkness
Look into a mirror for any stray darkness
Look into your heart for any stray darkness
Move the light to a better place
27th January 2020
15 hours ago