1. of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being.
2. of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time; novel.
3. having but lately or but now come into knowledge.
4. unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to).
5. having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.
6. unaccustomed (usually fol. by to).
7. coming or occurring afresh; further; additional.
8. fresh or unused.
9. (of physical or moral qualities) different and better.
10.other than the former or the old.
11.being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind.
12.(initial capital letter) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time.
13.recently or lately (usually used in combination).
14.freshly; anew or afresh (often used in combination).
15.something that is new; a new object, quality, condition, etc.
In the dead of winter.
A pink magnolia.
Happy New Year!
short forms 30th March 2017
11 hours ago