1. A long narrow opening; a crack or cleft.
2. The process of splitting or separating; division.
3. A separation into subgroups or factions; a schism.
4. Anatomy A normal groove or furrow, as in the liver or brain, that divides an organ into lobes or parts.
5. Medicine A break in the skin, usually where it joins a mucous membrane, producing a cracklike sore or ulcer.
To form a crack or cleft or cause a crack or cleft in.
Staring at the capture that isn't anymore
Seeing the picture all over again
It was yesterday and his face was a full vase of white blooms
It will be tomorrow and a fissure is showing its teeth.
Cost of Living In France - Paris Edition
3 days ago