1. the brown, hard outer portion or surface of a loaf or slice of bread.
2. a slice of bread from the end of a loaf, consisting chiefly of this.
3. the pastry covering the outside of a pie or other dish.
4. a piece of stale bread.
5. any more or less hard external covering or coating.
6. Geology . the outer layer of the earth, about 22 miles (35 km) deep under the continents and 6 miles (10 km) deep under the oceans.
7. a scab or eschar.
8. Slang . unabashed self-assertiveness; nerve; gall.
9. deposit from wine, as it ripens during aging, on the interior of bottles, consisting of tartar and colouring matter.
10.the hard outer shell or covering of an animal.
-verb (used with object)
12.to cover with or as with a crust; encrust.
13.to form (something) into a crust.
-verb (used without object)
14.to form or contract a crust.
15.to form into a crust.
Fresh out of the oven
Bringing us together.
short forms 26th June 2017
12 hours ago