-verb (used with object)
1. to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to.
2. to give right or means of entrance to.
3. to permit to exercise a certain function or privilege.
4. to permit; allow.
5. to allow or concede as valid.
6. to acknowledge; confess..: The fact is admitted.
8. to have capacity for:
-verb (used without object)
9. to permit entrance; give access.
10.to grant opportunity or permission (usually followed by "of")
We admit winter in our midst
Clenching teeth and lips
Hoping for a quick release
poetry 2017 / 089
32 minutes ago