-verb (used with object)
1. to perceive with the eyes; look at.
2. to view; visit or attend as a spectator: to see a play.
3. to perceive by means of computer vision.
4. to scan or view, especially by electronic means.
5. to perceive (things) mentally; discern; understand
6. to construct a mental image of; visualize.
7. to accept or imagine or suppose as acceptable.
8. to be cognizant of; recognize.
9. to foresee.
10.to ascertain, learn, or find out.
11.to have knowledge or experience of.
12.to make sure.
13.to meet and converse with.
14.to receive as a visitor.
16.to court, keep company with, or date frequently.
17.to provide aid or assistance to; take care of.
18.to attend or escort.
19.Cards. to match (a bet) or match the bet of (a bettor) by staking an equal sum; call.
20.to prefer (someone or something) to be as indicated (usually used as a mild oath).
21.to read or read about
-verb (used without object)
22.to have the power of sight.
23.to be capable of perceiving by means of computer vision.
24.to understand intellectually or spiritually; have insight.
25.to give attention or care.
26.to find out; make inquiry.
27.to consider; think; deliberate.
28.to look about; observe
Ecclesiastical. the seat, center of authority, office, or jurisdiction of a bishop
See the see
21st February 2018
5 hours ago