1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.
5. (in early science)
a. not apparent on mere inspection but discoverable by experimentation.
b. of a nature not understood, as physical qualities.
c. dealing with such qualities; experimental: occult science.
6. Medicine/Medical. present in amounts too small to be visible
7. the supernatural or supernatural agencies and affairs considered as a whole (usually preceded by "the").
8. occult studies or sciences (usually preceded by "the").
-verb (used with object)
9. to block or shut off (an object) from view; hide.
10.Astronomy. to hide (a celestial body) by occultation.
-verb (used without object)
11.to become hidden or shut off from view.
Occulted by a point of view
Isn’t everything else as well?
short forms 18th August 2017
9 hours ago