1. liking or enjoyment of the taste of something.
2. pleasurable appreciation of anything; liking.
3. Cookery .
a. something savoury or appetizing added to a meal, as pickles or olives.
b. a sweet pickle made of various vegetables, usually chopped or minced.
c. an appetizer or hors d'oeuvre.
4. a pleasing or appetizing flavour.
5. a pleasing or enjoyable quality.
6. a taste or flavour.
7. a smack, trace, or touch of something.
–verb (used with object)
8. to take pleasure in; like; enjoy.
9. to make pleasing to the taste.
10. to like the taste of.
–verb (used without object)
11. to have taste or flavour.
12. to be agreeable.
Relish mirrors, I do not
But the trees love them enough
They expand the space they’re given
To me they are just a prison.
15 hours ago