-verb (used without object)
1. to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
-verb (used with object)
2. to make agree or correspond; adapt.
3. to grant; bestow: to accord due praise.
4. Archaic . to settle; reconcile.
5. proper relationship or proportion; harmony.
6. a harmonious union of sounds, colours, etc.
7. consent or concurrence of opinions or wills; agreement.
8. an international agreement; settlement of questions outstanding among nations.
Showing peace to adversity.
18th July 2018
20 hours ago